This recently built house is quietly located on a slope at the edge of the forest and the village, enjoying panoramic views over Höfen and the ski region of Hahnenkamm. Behind the house you will find the ski lifts and the cross-country trail. Since the house is located on a slope at the edge of the village, it is very quiet and welcoming.
Property consists of two independent non-smokers apartment.
This first floor apartment (70 m²) has 2 double rooms, 1 shower room with separate WC, open kitchen, comfortable living room with cable TV, cosy sofa corner and a balcony phacing south (garden furniture and loungers in house).
Sleeps 2-4 persons, self catering.
- quiet house
- senior guests welcome
- flexible arrival/departure days
- appropriate for allergic guests
- non-smokers only
- no pets
- courtesy transfer from near train station, Reutte or Füssen
- ski lifts and cross-country trail behind the house
- at the edge of both the forest and the village
- dry-room for ski and trekking clothes, ski locker room, bed linen, towels, wash machine (against fee), freezer, radio, bread rolls delivery, BBQ
- tourist tax of EUR 0.80 per person/day, paid locally. Guests under 17 years old, no tourist tax.
- final cleaning between EUR 25 and EUR 36, paid locally
- electricity according to consumption (very low charge)
- garage on request, EUR 6 per day